Worksite Safety has been approved by the Ontario Chief Prevention Officer as meeting the working at heights training program and provider standards.
This Working at Heights course offers practical knowledge required for safely working at heights. Students will participate in hands-on equipment and setup exercises, and address safe practices and procedures as specified in Regulations by the Occupational Health and Safety Act of Ontario.
COVID-19 – New Classroom Practices
As an essential service provider, Worksite Safety will continue to provide classroom-based health and safety training for the foreseeable future. New measures have been implemented to facilitate the safe delivery of training including:
- Class sizes have been reduced to facilitate social distancing of 2 metres between participants.
- Classes will begin with an overview of new protective measures including hygiene, sanitization, and distancing.
- Participants will be performing guided equipment training individually without direct contact from other students or instructors.
- Hand washing and sanitization is to be performed between any activities that involve shared surfaces or equipment.
- Symptomatic attendees or will not be permitted.
Following these practices is an essential step in slowing the spread of this pandemic while ensuring that essential services are not interrupted throughout an extended period.
For more information regarding the measures we are taking in regards to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak in Canada please refer to our update page here.