This instructor training package equips you with all the tools you need in order to train and certify your colleagues, staff or clients in the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS 2015).
As an instructor in training, you are given a copy of the WHMIS Instructor Guide, as well as the WHMIS Participant Guide for Learners. You will also receive the presentation materials to teach your students on successful completion of the program. All training materials reflect the current Federal and Provincial legislative compliance requirements.
This comprehensive WHMIS Instructor Certification program has been developed in accordance with the Federal Hazardous Products Act for the training of persons who manufacture, work with or are ‘in proximity to’ hazardous materials in the workplace.
- Select your preferred training date and then add however many seats you require to your cart by selecting “Book Now”.
- You will then be asked to fill out your billing information before completing your booking and payment.
- Once processed, you will fill out attendee information and automatically receive a receipt and confirmation for your booking reservation.
- A second email with the details for your training including: start time, directions, and anything you will need for your upcoming class will follow shortly after.
Parking is free, and available for attendees in the Training Centre parking lot.
- 1-Day WHMIS Instructor Training Program
- WHMIS 2015 Student Presentation loaded onto a USB Data Stick (digital file)
- 1 WHMIS Instructor Guide
- 10 Sample WHMIS Participant Guide for Learners with bound-in Wallet Certificate, Exam, and Answer Key
- 1 Sample WHMIS Handbook
- Regular update notifications on new WHMIS legislation changes
WHMIS Course Details
This course will guide you through all aspects of the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System. This training course includes information about classifications, SDS’s. The training course will explain in detail what you need to know to work safely, emphasize key points and test your knowledge retention.
- What is WHMIS?
- Labels & Storage
- Worker Education
Course Running Time: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Location: Suite 402 - 55 Head Street, Dundas ON, L9H 3H8
|Standards Compliant Developed in accordance with the Federal Hazardous Products Act for the training of persons who manufacture, work with or are ‘in proximity to’ hazardous materials in the workplace.|
|Certificate Issued Upon completion of this 8 Hour training course, students will be issued a certificate showing proof of training.|
|Materials Provided Course materials, workbooks, and a writing utensil will be provided.|
|Breaks & Lunch There are a couple 10-min breaks, as well as a 30-min lunch. Coffee will be provided in the morning. Please plan for your own lunch.|
|No Charge Cancellation If for any reason you cannot attend your training, contact us at least 3 days prior to your class for a full refund.|
|On-Site Training For groups of Three or More, the Train the Trainer course is available at your location, on a date of your choice. Please contact us for a quote.|