This Mobile Elevated Work Platform course offers theory as well as practical knowledge required for operating a mobile elevated work platform, including promoting the safe use of, and inspection of mobile elevating work platforms.
Students will participate in hands-on equipment and setup exercises, and address safe practices and procedures as specified in Regulations by the Occupational Health and Safety Act of Ontario.
- Select your preferred training date and then add however many seats you require to your cart by selecting “Book Now”.
- You will then be asked to fill out your billing information before completing your booking and payment.
- Once processed, you will fill out attendee information and automatically receive a receipt and confirmation for your booking reservation.
- You will then be contacted by a Worksite Safety Compliance Centre Booking Representative to confirm the details for your preferred training location, and any additional travel fees if your location is outside of our service area.
The following topics are covered in the Mobile Elevated Work Platforms Training Program:
- Mobile Elevated Work Platform Basics
- Stability and Tipping
- Fall Protection
- Safe Operating Practices
Hands-on practical with a lift is included. Practical training exercises include:
- Starting, positioning, and stopping
- Parking & securing
- Breakdown / emergency shutdown procedure
- Donning and use of fall protection equipment
- Incline operation
Course Running Time: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Location: YOUR WORKPLACE
|Certificate Issued Upon completion of this 8 Hour training course, students will be issued a certificate showing proof of training.|
|Materials Provided Course materials, workbooks, and a writing utensil will be provided.|
|On-Site Training For groups of Ten or More, the Mobile Elevated Work Platform course is available at your location, on a date of your choice. Please contact us for a quote.|