Multi Gas/Vapour Cartridge
3M Multi-Gas/Vapour Cartridge 6006 is NIOSH approved against certain organic vapors, acid gasses, ammonia, methylamine or formaldehyde. Use with 3M Half and Full Facepieces 6000 Series and 3M Half and Full Facepiece Respirators 7000 Series with bayonet style cartridge holders.
Use the 3M Multi-Gas/Vapour Cartridge 6006 in a variety of applications, including petrochemical and chemical processing, utilities and laboratories, wood processing, pharmaceuticals, mining, carpet manufacturing, and primary metals manufacturing. When properly fitted, helps provide respiratory protection from certain organic vapors like chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, chlorine dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, methylamine, formaldehyde, and hydrogen fluoride. For use at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces, the facepiece must be properly fit tested to claim any protection factor above a 10 in negative pressure mode.
- Comes in Packs of 2
- Use with 3M™ Reusable Respirators
- When properly fitted, helps provide respiratory protection from certain organic vapors
- Full facepieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode.
- OSHA requires that gas-proof goggles be worn with half facepiece respirators when used against formaldehyde.
- Please refer to specific provincial regulation for appropriate assigned protection factors for full-face respirators.
- Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH)