Clear Protective Safety Glasses
3M™ Tour-Guard™ V Protective Eyewear offers economical eye protection to visitors who tour worksites or general use by others. Basic in aesthetic design, these glasses come with important safety features for overall eye protection, including impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses that absorb 99.9% UVA rays and UVB up to 380 nm and wraparound shields to help protect eyes from flying objects. The regular glasses have been sized to conveniently fit over most personal prescription eyewear and also fit most individuals. Clear lenses offer unobstructed viewing. Eye protection is important to safeguard your eyes and maintain healthy vision.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, nearly three out of every five workers who suffered eye injuries were not wearing eye protection at the time of the accident. Wearing the correct safety eyewear for the task and for the unique needs of the worker is important. 3M recognizes the need to design comfortable and attractive eyewear, increasing the usage of safety glasses on the job. These safety glasses meet the requirements of CSA Z94.3 and ANSI Z87.1-2015.
- Economical protective eyewear serves the needs of site visitors or general use
- Wraparound side shields help provide extra protection
- Medium size fits over most personal prescription eyewear
- Meets the requirements of CSA Z94.3 and ANSI Z87.1-2015
- Polycarbonate lenses absorb 99.9% UVA and UVB up to 380 nm