Miller Reusable Roof Anchor
This steel D-ring anchor plate is rated to 5,400 LB, and is meant to be a permanent anchor point solution.
Versatile and simple installation provides a safe fall arrest tie-off point almost anywhere you need one. The compact size of this device makes it ideal to fit most locations, keeping it out of the way and easy to manage. The anchor plate incorporates bolt holes for added ease of use and installation and includes the required concrete anchor bolts. This anchor provides a compatible and reliable connection point for your fall protection system. With an overall 5,000 lb strength and a 310 lb user capacity, the device provides a strong and safe connection and offers additional tools carrying flexibility. Quality materials and construction offer maximum durability to stand up to the toughest environments, providing added longevity.
- Bolt to structure for fall arrest anchor point
- Compact 6″ x 6″ x 0.5″ (15.2 x 15.2 x 1.3 cm) steel plate
- Pre-drilled 9/16 in. (14.3mm) holes
- Concrete bolt kit with four 1/2″ x 3-3/4″ (1.3 x 9.5cm) bolts included
- Steel D-ring for compatible tie-off point
- High strength steel construction
- Extremely rugged and corrosion resistant powder coating
- Bolt to Structure for Fall Arrest Anchor Point