In order to receive a certificate, the participant must be able to successfully pass the administered taste test requiring the candidates to demonstrate how to properly don/doff the mask, do seal checks, and how to complete general care and maintenance of the respirator.
A candidate is fit tested to a particular make and model of respirator. If the employer changes respirators a new fit test must be done. The Ontario Ministry of Labour also requires you must be re-certified for respirator mask fit testing every 2 years.
- Select your preferred appointment date and then add the number of people to be fit tested to your cart by selecting “Book Now”.
- You will then be asked to fill out your billing and attendee information before completing your booking and payment.
- Once processed. You will automatically receive a receipt and confirmation for your booking reservation.
- You will then be contacted by a Worksite Safety representative to schedule the 30 minute appointment for fit testing for up to five people at a time on the date you selected.
- An email will follow confirming your appointment time(s)